As locals and longtime residents of Saint Petersburg, we are responding to the city's call for locally and family owned non-corporate businesses to help revitalize and rejuvenate the downtown nightlife. We are fortunate to have secured a space in one of the most historical buildings in St. Petersburg, the Detroit hotel, which was the first building built in the city in 1888.
While undergoing the renovation, we have discovered windows and doorways that have not been uncovered for over 100 years. Original brickwork under layers of time burdened facades, with moments to honor the voices from hotel guests of the past.
The preservation and restoration of this industrial age landmark is one of the key ingredients in creating the theme of our project, revisiting the early days of the towns social night life, when the trolleys traveled down Central Avenue and the steam boats docked at the waterfront below.
Come join us as we are proud to offer a unique social gathering experience with an historical atmosphere, for the best in both classic cocktails and modern libations with small plates to tease and arouse the palate, in an entertaining and relaxing environment where.......
The Craft Bar with genuine service, and Terrific Drinks!
• Delightful Lounge seating area with antique furnishings, and victorian steampunk decor
• Quality outdoor seating on the corner of the Jannus block, spanning second street, and Central Avenue
• Daily Live music featuring the most talented local artists in Downtown Saint Petersburg.
•Daily Specials from 8pm to close, with a daily happy hour from 5-8pm!
• Craft cocktails like no other, using all fresh and unique ingredients.
• Excellent Craft Beer Program, served in proper glassware for optimal nosing and tasting.
• CBD infused cocktails, water, prerolls, and other products from LyfeMedi CBD.Explore Our Menu
Hear what our guests have to say!
Richard M Taylor
"Great food, fun atmosphere, the entire staff is amazing and the ambiance is unparalleled. ...Sharrell and Benny are great. "01.
"Such a cool Steampunk Vibe with Great Music...30s 40s...love it! Inviting, and comfortable. with outdoor seating (but check out the inside for sure!). "02.
"Definitivamente un lugar al que volver... Gran ambiente y ambiente. "03.
"When you get more than you expect, that's called winning. And it's so rare in DTSP. Welcomed with love, best food on the block and the drinks are on the same level. Well done. Thank you! We needed you! "04.